Reasons to be cheerful
Lots of reasons to be cheerful at the moment.
- Worked out (with a little help) why the gas cylinder is leaking and how to fix it. New part arriving tomorrow.
- Discovered why the oil gauge in the house is flashing and showing an odd symbol. Plumber booked to fit a new one.
- Work to replace the leaky veranda roof starts tomorrow morning.
- Because of the work to the veranda roof a skip arrives in the morning which means I can start clearing sheds of the rubbish which has been accumulating over several years.
- Been out and about meeting friends I haven't seen in ages, helped celebrate a birthday and have a wedding to look forward to at the end of the month.
- New outfit for the wedding, in a size I haven't been able to get into for nearly 40 years, is now hanging in the wardrobe.
- The weight I've lost is staying away.
- The stats page for this blog is showing that yesterday 945 people looked at it.
If those aren't reasons to be cheerful I'm not quite sure what will do it.
Don't forget you can sign up to have this delivered straight into your inbox, just remember to click on the validation email (which may be in your junk mail/trash box). You can share specific posts with others by clicking on the 3 dots at the top right hand corner of the page, you can share the blog by copying and pasting the web address www.memoryfortwo.com or you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have anything you want to say privately. You can also now follow me on twitter, just search for Memory For Two, and you can find me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/Memory-for-Two-287197572048864.
Carol S - I too used to be the queen of procrastination and the sheds full of rubbish are proof of it. I'm got better though ever since I realised that the jobs don't go away they just hover at the edge of my mind and drive me crazy until I do them.
Anonymous - it was a proper list wasn't it. Good weather next week would be lovely but my hopes aren't high so I've just booked 2 tanning sessions before the bronzed look all fades away. However I have the book at my side now and am just about to start reading while Ash watches yet another quiz show.